1. Ownership. This Site (earlyyearstraining.org.uk) is owned and operated by Kathy Brodie trading as Kathy Brodie Early Years Training. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned by Kathy Brodie or by the site’s respective third party authors (“Third Party Providers”).
2. Limited Permission to Use Materials. As a paying customer your are permitted to use the material on this site in the courses you have purchased for you own education, and to support, coach and train other members in your organisation as long as you give credit to the original author (Kathy Brodie). You are not permitted to use the material for commercial purposes, either to deliver training, coaching or support to people outside your own organisation or for inclusion in your own training courses or other commercial products. Professional trainers may use these materials for their own education but not to train others or as part of their courses. Courses are sold person. If you would like to buy multiple courses, please do contact me for discount information.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Kathy Brodie (the “Third Party Sites”). Kathy Brodie is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Kathy Brodie is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Kathy Brodie is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kathy Brodie of the Third Party Site unless specifically stated. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Kathy Brodie is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
4. No Warranty. The site and all materials provided on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kathy Brodie expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Kathy Brodie makes no warranty that: (a) the site or the materials will meet your requirements; (b) the site or the materials will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site, or any materials offered through the site, will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site or in reliance on the materials will meet your expectations.
Any materials obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Kathy Brodie shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software.
5. Limitation of liability. In no event shall Kathy Brodie or Kathy Brodie Early Years Training, its officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage), however it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if Kathy Brodie has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Kathy Brodie and The Rainmaker Academy Ltd, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
7. Unsolicited Submissions. Kathy Brodie does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting him. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to me through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Kathy Brodie’s property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Kathy Brodie in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to this site you hereby assign to Kathy Brodie at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Kathy Brodie will be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
9. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and I ask that they do not submit any personal information to me.
11. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2015, Kathy Brodie and Kathy Brodie Early Years Training. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
12. Trademarks. ianbrodie.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Kathy Brodie. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
Kathy Brodie Early Years Training
29 Dean Road